Clause 1. Applicability
- This Privacy Statement relates to SPIN remote B.V., registered at De Ooyen 13a, 4191 PB Geldermalsen, the Netherlands, KvK (Chamber of Commerce) number: 63926199.
- This Privacy Statement applies to the services provided by SPIN remote B.V. and the personal information processed by SPIN remote B.V. for this purpose. The terms and conditions in this Privacy Statement must be accepted before purchasing any of SPIN remote B.V.’s products and / or services.
Clause 2. SPIN remote B.V.’s use of Personal Information
- Whenever you make use of the services provided by SPIN remote B.V., personal information such as your first name, surname, sex, date of birth and e-mail address will be processed.
- SPIN remote B.V. reserves the right to make combinations of personal information, including combining this with other people’s personal information or with SPIN remote B.V.’s own databases.
- To facilitate the ordering process, SPIN remote B.V. makes use of the services provided by Shopify. As soon as you have indicated that you wish to order Products from the Web Shop, a Shopify sub frame will be opened. In this sub frame you specify which Products you wish to order and enter your personal information. This information (both order and personal) will be sent to Shopify using a secure SSL connection and will be stored there.
- SPIN remote B.V. accesses and makes use of the order details and your personal information via Shopify. Your information will be processed by SPIN remote B.V. in order to fulfil the Agreement and to satisfy all statutory obligations.
- Your personal information will be processed as necessary to fulfil the Agreements that you have made with SPIN remote B.V.
- SPIN remote B.V. is entitled to analyse (statistical) information regarding your use of the services and may share this with such third parties as are deemed reliable by SPIN remote B.V., with the aim of optimising (the use of) the services.
- SPIN remote B.V. may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To devise appropriate personalised offers and to improve SPIN remote B.V.’s Products and services.
- SPIN remote B.V. is authorized to disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- Necessary for the processing of the personal information as described in this Privacy Statement;
- SPIN remote B.V. is ordered to do so on the grounds of a court ruling or judicial order;
- SPIN remote B.V. is requested to do so as a consequence of your unlawful conduct (alleged or otherwise);
- Necessary, within reason, to exercise SPIN remote B.V.’s rights or to make claims against persons or organizations, including the enforcement of agreements.
Clause 3. Access and Changes to Personal Information
It is possible to access and, where necessary, change your own personal information. This can be done by sending an e-mail to SPIN remote B.V. at firstname.lastname@example.org. SPIN remote B.V. will delete information only after due consideration.
Clause 4. Security
SPIN remote B.V. makes use of diverse security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, unauthorized use or unauthorized disclosure. For example, the information is stored on servers with limited accessibility, located in secure facilities. Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) is encrypted using for example the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol before being sent via Internet. Our employees are required to protect the privacy of our Customers’ information, and the same is demanded of our partners and suppliers.
Clause 5. Other
- SPIN remote B.V. reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. After a revision, you will be made aware of the new Privacy Statement before you can make use of SPIN remote B.V.’s services. At your request the most recent version of the Privacy Statement will be sent to you.
- By continuing to make use of the services after a revision of the Privacy Statement, you implicitly consent to the processing of your personal information as detailed in the new version of the Privacy Statement.
- For questions or comments, please contact SPIN remote B.V. by e-mail: email@example.com.
- This Privacy Statement is subject to Dutch law. Disputes will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts in SPIN remote B.V.’s domicile.